Monday, January 5, 2009

destroyed flowers broaches


















prices are between 30$-45$ including shipping


I've been watching a lot of silent and german expressionist movies recently (well I've always been into these kinds but they bring me a lot of creative thoughts these days). There's something I find really inspiring by those black and white images, a bit blury, almost ghost-like, combining beauty and horror, love and hate, life and death to the point where you don't know what to think anymore. Lose yourself through that confusion, let it go to the depth of your soul and listen to the feelings it brings you.


Here's a good example of what inspires me( I don't know which movie it's from so if anyone know, please tell me). I find this video breathtaking and plus, it's combined to a song from Nico, who's my icon, favorite artist in many ways, well, to be exact, I'm actually obsessed with her, I've been for years. But that's something I will cover another day.

here it is:

Nico - Mutterlein

No comments:

Post a Comment