Friday, February 6, 2009

some ideas

I've already wrote about being inspired by dark beautiful things. I see life as a whole thing; life and death, love and hate, hope and despair, all together, so different, so similar, forming only one. That way, anything can inspire you anything, because in the end, it's all related. Trying hard to find inspiration doesn't work, and thinking too much to try to give a logic is boring. The great thing that should come out of inspiration is unicity; the links that are instinctly made in your head, heart, soul, without any self control. I think we have some kind of essence inside and we have to work with it to create our own genuine beauty.

I have been a little lazy on the creation side lately, although I've come up with some ideas for new designs, so I just thought I would share with you some sets I made with polyvore, some inpirations I got...

Brings madness with the bliss


Dans l'espace inouï de l'amour


to love, blow the pain away





2 comments:

  1. Well, I might be disgusting and immoral? I need something to suit my persona :P

    But seriously, I've thought that for a long time, I guess it just depends on the construction of the shoes and the whole outfit together

    ReplyDelete