Friday, May 15, 2009

sewing& office sessions :O

i know, i know; i've been a terrible blogger lately :S (not like i've ever been so good though haha). i've been spending a lot of time on some "office/ official" stuff to be able to spend more time creating, improving and being able to sell my products in stores. i still have lots of work on that regard to do in the following weeks, as for money aspect, possibility of developpement, etc. i will expand a bit more on the subject when i will have more informations myself! don't hesitate though if you have any questions :)

on another note, i've been feeling like using my creativity for other purposes than the (most) usual knitting. lately, i've been looking for a hoodie for the summer, and since i couldn't find what i wanted, or simply couldn't afford it (usual truth); i simply decided to sew one myself! i was a little nervous since i hadn't really use my machine for almost two years. project went well, happy with the result, although i wanna modify a bit my pattern next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment