Thursday, March 19, 2009

spring is coming !

recently, the days have been getting warmer and sunnier. winter is almost over, the cycle continues.

soon, i will post some items from fall/ winter on sale here, you should check it out!

not any new designs or projects, but a few (many) polyvores:

no, strange days were not over.



peel...


... lui appartenir


i just keep driving you wild


je me souviens, c'était mai 68 et on s'aimait


and i remembered you in foreign countries


the view from my window is melting slowly


hands full of time...


dans les images rêvées


i came in late this evening...

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! I love it. Hope it's okay if I link it on mine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your polyvores :D

    i just dedicated one to you. hehehe

    <3<3<3

    ps. i am gonna redo my blog links list soon (it is so annoying on LJ >< ) for the first time in months... and i will add your link. :D

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete